Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
5 November 2014
9.13pm
HeyTrud
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 549
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
9861sp_Permalink sp_Print

@Ahhh Girl  and @HeyTrud will be hunting you all down.  He he he!!  Get ready!

The following people thank HeyTrud for this post:

Ahhh Girl

"....take a sad song & make it Meilleur"....

5 November 2014
9.18pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 25093
9862sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m already sorting out my hiding place. @Ahhh Girl has a reputation and history of being able to track things down so it needs to be a good one and therefore a lot of forward planning is required. 

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Ahhh Girl

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

5 November 2014
10.13pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22468
9863sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am at the reference desk, people. Don’t make me laugh so hard. It might become an out loud laugh, and it is quiet as a pin in here with the students working busily away.

On another happy note, the director likes the trifold pamphlet I created for her today. Well, at first look she likes it. I wonder how much I’ll have to change once she has more time to look at it and go over it.

5 November 2014
10.16pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6064
9864sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said
I am at the reference desk, people. Don’t make me laugh so hard. It might become an out loud laugh, and it is quiet as a pin in here with the students working busily away.

On another happy note, the director likes the trifold pamphlet I created for her today. Well, at first look she likes it. I wonder how much I’ll have to change once she has more time to look at it and go over it.

I anticipate many changes, sorry to say.  People in authority seem to have to make changes to justify their lofty positions.

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

5 November 2014
10.18pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
9865sp_Permalink sp_Print

trcanberra said

Ahhh Girl said

I anticipate many changes, sorry to say.  People in authority seem to have to make changes to justify their lofty positions.

I’ll keep you apprised of the situation.

5 November 2014
10.22pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6064
9866sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

trcanberra said

Ahhh Girl said

I’ll keep you apprised of the situation.

I look forward to it – and I hope I am wrong :)

When I was a public servant I used to keep track of the changes my ‘superiors’ made and it was amazing how often they would go back on their own minor revisions having forgotten it was them who made them in the first place.  No point in mentioning it to them of course as they could always come up with some spurious explanation.

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

5 November 2014
11.34pm
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
9867sp_Permalink sp_Print

True, so very true, @trcanberra.

@Sky999, I added your @ name to this list https://www.beatlesbible.com/f…..s/#p144311

I didn’t get your @ right in this post so you won’t get the notification for itahdn_paul_01

5 November 2014
11.36pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
9868sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

If you’re at the reference desk shouldn’t you be getting some work done instead of being on here? And a mod!! What will the other forum users think?a-hard-days-night-paul-7

Supervisor’s like making minor suggestions and alterations, means they can claim all the credit. Moving the image 1mm to the left and inserting the comma is what made it fabulous, not the 3 weeks you put into creating the damn thing from scratch.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

5 November 2014
11.59pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2059
9869sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

True, so very true, @trcanberra.

@Sky999, I added your @ name to this list https://www.beatlesbible.com/f…..s/#p144311

I didn’t get your @ right in this post so you won’t get the notification for itahdn_paul_01

Don’t forget I go by sky666 sometimes.

As for the hair, you could have put brown or gray. Its not like someone is going say “You’re not right person because your id says brown hair when you clearly have gray hair too.”

6 November 2014
12.14am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
9870sp_Permalink sp_Print

And what happens if you were to dye your hair before travelling? “Sorry it says lists brown here as your hair colour but you’re not coming in as its now purple with silver streaks.”

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

StrawberryFieldsForever

6 November 2014
12.21am
Sky999
On The Hill
Candlestick Park
Members
9871sp_Permalink sp_Print

I guess you tell them you dyed it. If they don’t believe you…well..you’re screwed.

6 November 2014
12.27am
Ron Nasty
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 12534
9872sp_Permalink sp_Print

@Ahhh Girl Isn’t “salt and pepper” a description for a mix of dark and light hair? (Though your brown isn’t that dark…)

@Sky999 Doesn’t matter how you change your name, the @ name is always what you signed up with. Mine is mja6758, though have been Nasty for months now.

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty

To @ Ron Nasty it's @ mja6758
The Beatles Bible 2020 non-Canon Poll Part One: 1958-1963 and Part Two: 1964-August 1966

6 November 2014
12.31am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
9873sp_Permalink sp_Print

I remember my passport got my birthday wrong and someone in another country who was checking my passport was like oh hey you got the same birthday as me 

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

6 November 2014
12.32am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
9874sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don’t think I qualify for salt and pepper. As you say, my brown isn’t dark enough.

Peaking at the BB from time-to-time at work is therapeutic. Did I tell you all that I told the university president that I am a mod on here? He congratulated me on my “new assignment”.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

parlance, Mr. Kite, Joe, AbbeyRoadRage, StrawberryFieldsForever
6 November 2014
12.40am
Sky999
On The Hill
Candlestick Park
Members
9875sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ron Nasty said
@Ahhh Girl Isn’t “salt and pepper” a description for a mix of dark and light hair? (Though your brown isn’t that dark…)

@Sky999 Doesn’t matter how you change your name, the @ name is always what you signed up with. Mine is mja6758, though have been Nasty for months now.

Ah my mistake. I misunderstood what she was doing.

Ive heard of people going with salt and pepper for medium brown/gray hair. Its your choice. You can always go with salt and pepper and think of Sgt Pepper .a-hard-days-night-ringo-15

6 November 2014
1.21am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
9876sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 *sigh* in 10 more years when my passport will need to be renewed again, I will probably be all salt. Probably should have said salt and pepper this time so I could think of Sgt Pepper . Should have ask you all this question BEFORE I filled out the paperwork.

6 November 2014
1.33am
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
9877sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said

I’m already sorting out my hiding place. @Ahhh Girl has a reputation and history of being able to track things down so it needs to be a good one and therefore a lot of forward planning is required. 

I’m already in hiding. She won’t find me!

Although, and I may regret saying this later, if there is ever an official Beatles Bible convention and I had the means to get there I might probably think about possibly showing up…. Or sending a telegram. They have people who still deliver those right? I’ll get a singing one! a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

I hope you two have fun meeting everyone, and I hope all those on your list enjoy your company! ahdn_ringo_09

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

6 November 2014
1.40am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
9878sp_Permalink sp_Print

^ that is the price of anonymity 

The following people thank Starr Shine? for this post:

Mr. Kite

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

6 November 2014
2.28am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
9879sp_Permalink sp_Print

@Mr. Kite, my work ends up sending me to lots of places across the country. a-hard-days-night-ringo-13 I must keep hope alive.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Mr. Kite
6 November 2014
3.50am
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

Mr. Kite said

meanmistermustard said

I’m already in hiding. She won’t find me!

Although, and I may regret saying this later, if there is ever an official Beatles Bible convention and I had the means to get there I might probably think about possibly showing up…. Or sending a telegram. They have people who still deliver those right? I’ll get a singing one! a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

I hope you two have fun meeting everyone, and I hope all those on your list enjoy your company! ahdn_ringo_09

I’ll be the first to send an “apologies for not attending card” to any Beatles Bible convention. Really not my thing.

I’ve recently discovered i can bypass providing yahoo mail with my password to access it. Great!!a-hard-days-night-paul-4 If i could think of a suitable username for google mail i would have switched ages ago but everything useful is taken unless i stick in random numbers after my name and i hate those.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 2057
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 186
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9827
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8047
AppleScruffJunior: 7585
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6394
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2877
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5543
Newest Members:
Cergyon, Moisturefarmer, flyerk, anime7987, AbridgedPause
Moderators: Joe: 5706, meanmistermustard: 25093, Ahhh Girl: 22468, Beatlebug: 18214, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5706