Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
1 December 2011
1.48am
Vale
Neverland
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 137
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2641sp_Permalink sp_Print

Washington National Cathedral? sounds really big!

Good luck seaglass eyes sunny smile and AliJaggerMcCartney a-hard-days-night-john-6

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart

Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha.

http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/

"Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."

1 December 2011
2.05am
AliJaggerMcCartney
Locked in a Newspaper Taxi with Lucy and Bungalow Bill
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 179
2642sp_Permalink sp_Print

seaglass eyes sunny smile said:

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8If the phone line fails to improve, phone us back? Ummmm…a-hard-days-night-ringo-12

I'm dancing at the Washington National Cathedral during a service on Friday!

I'm really scared, I've never done a cathedral performance before.

There's a really big knot on my head from where I ran  into a cow skull during art class yesterday. It hurts. blue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanie

why am I always running into things?

Note: I'm not particularly clumsy when I'm dancing, just the rest of the time. Dunno why that is.

YAY! Good luck! I know how scary it feels, trust me, I get stage fright ALL the time. But once you're out there for a couple of minutes, it's really fun. You'll like it 🙂

Good Dog Nigel. Arf, Arf, he goes, a merry sight. Our little hairy friend. Arf, Arf, upon the lampost bright, arfing around the bend. Nice dog! Goo boy, waggie tail and beg. Clever Nigel, jump for joy
Because we're putting you to sleep at three of the clock, Nigel.
-John Lennon "In His Own Write"

1 December 2011
11.25am
seaglass eyes sunny smile
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 570
2643sp_Permalink sp_Print

yes, Vale, it is big. In fact, it might be called “massive”.

Image Enlarger

Thanks for wishing me luck, guys. I'm really excited but really nervous.

"Now and then, though, someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."

"What happens to them?" insisted Milo.

"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "and I’ve heard that they walk among the stars."

The Phantom Tollbooth

1 December 2011
11.38am
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 25090
2644sp_Permalink sp_Print

Im sure you'll be great Ali and Seaglass. Best of luck for the nights your on.

Seaglass, how did you manage to run into a cows skull?

The weather is calm and clear and the internet connection is still rubbish, 15 mins to load a 4 min youtube video. Maybe its down to the temperature and have to wait till its roasting hot.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

1 December 2011
1.28pm
McLennonSon
In the middle of the roundabout
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 808
2645sp_Permalink sp_Print

On mrs. McHennon's blog I found this picture.

My Music Blog.
One and one don't make two
One and one make one.

1 December 2011
3.31pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
2646sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cant remember what thread it was in so will post it here.

Sun King mentioned Jeremy Clarkson a while back and Jeremy has yet again caused offence. This time he said, on the prime time BBC show The One Show, that all the public sector workers who went on strike yesterday in the UK should be taken and shot. And people are now calling for him to be sacked and threatening legal action. 

It was a stupid thing to say but people need to take a breather and relax. He obviously wasnt being serious.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

1 December 2011
7.24pm
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members

McLennonSon said:

I like the picture…wait, since when does she even have a blog?

meanmistermustard said:

Sun King mentioned Jeremy Clarkson a while back and Jeremy has yet again caused offence. This time he said, on the prime time BBC show The One Show, that all the public sector workers who went on strike yesterday in the UK should be taken and shot. And people are now calling for him to be sacked and threatening legal action. 

It was a stupid thing to say but people need to take a breather and relax. He obviously wasnt being serious.

God , people really need to calm themselves. There is no need to sue someone over a small statement like that.

And I ran into the cow skull because my art teacher has got one hanging on the wall, and I bent down to put something on a shelf and banged my head into it one the way up. The snout bone or whatever you call it is quite sharp and I sort of scraped my head across it so it really hurt.

Of all the things to get in a painful altercation with, a cow skull pretty much takes the cake. I feel weirdly proud of myself. a-hard-days-night-john-1

"Now and then, though, someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."

"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "and I’ve heard that they walk among the stars."

The Phantom Tollbooth

1 December 2011
7.31pm
mrs.McHennon
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 130
2648sp_Permalink sp_Print

seaglass eyes sunny smile said:

McLennonSon said:

I like the picture…wait, since when does she even have a blog?

I have Tumblr, it's in my singature box. a-hard-days-night-george-10

1 December 2011
9.05pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6394
2649sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said:

Gosh, I thought painfully stupid overreactions were a North American thing. Oh well, so much for that.

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

1 December 2011
10.12pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
2650sp_Permalink sp_Print

mr. Sun king coming together said:

meanmistermustard said:

Gosh, I thought painfully stupid overreactions were a North American thing. Oh well, so much for that.

In the UK there are people who take offense for the sake of taking offense. And some people love to re-act to events because they feel they should not because they are actually offended. Its rediculous how its become. And now its going to be blown out of all proportion. Plus some folks will only get annoyed because its Clarkson and/or the BBC, not because of the actual comments.

Its plainly obvious to anyone who takes 3 seconds to think that these comments are not serious.

Was reading previous comments by Clarkson and one was why do trains stop when they hit someone on the line, the person hit isnt going to get any better by stopping. I found that quite funny, some people complained. 

Plus looking back at previous comments made by Mr Sun King on this forum it could be Mr Clarkson himself posting. Is it?

1 December 2011
10.21pm
AliJaggerMcCartney
London Palladium
Members
2651sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ladies and Gentlemen…

Mrs. Nora Walker (mother of the pinball messiah) HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!

I think you know what happened!!!!!

a-hard-days-night-ringo-9

Good Dog Nigel. Arf, Arf, he goes, a merry sight. Our little hairy friend. Arf, Arf, upon the lampost bright, arfing around the bend. Nice dog! Goo boy, waggie tail and beg. Clever Nigel, jump for joy

1 December 2011
10.50pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
2652sp_Permalink sp_Print

If that means you got the part Ali then

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01

Congratulations

a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-paul-9a-hard-days-night-george-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-10stuart-sutcliffebrian-epsteingeorge-martinmal-evans (the full set)

If not then there is an imposter in the building.a-hard-days-night-paul-11

1 December 2011
11.08pm
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members
2653sp_Permalink sp_Print

awesome! Yay Ali!

meanmistermustard said:

Its plainly obvious to anyone who takes 3 seconds to think that these comments are not serious.

Was reading previous comments by Clarkson and one was why do trains stop when they hit someone on the line, the person hit isnt going to get any better by stopping. I found that quite funny, some people complained. 

I find that funny as well. How could anybody possibly be offended by that? Some people are FAR too touchy. Unless their grandma was run over by a freight train or something…(If this actually happened to anyone's grandma, I didn't mean it, don't hurt me.a-hard-days-night-george-10)

I'm beginning to like this Clarkson guy, actually.

The Phantom Tollbooth

2 December 2011
12.50am
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6394
2654sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said:

In the UK there are people who take offense for the sake of taking offense. And some people love to re-act to events because they feel they should not because they are actually offended. Its rediculous how its become. And now its going to be blown out of all proportion. Plus some folks will only get annoyed because its Clarkson and/or the BBC, not because of the actual comment.

I totally agree.

meanmistermustard said:

Plus looking back at previous comments made by Mr Sun King on this forum it could be Mr Clarkson himself posting. Is it?

While I appreciate the thought, this is not true.

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

2 December 2011
1.47am
AliJaggerMcCartney
London Palladium
Members
2655sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks you guys! And I just found out that in addition to playing Magenta in Rocky Horror, they want me to sing the opening song (Science Fiction-Double Feature)! Because in the original play from 1973, Magenta would also sing the opening song. But in the movie, Richard O'Brien (Riff-Raff), sang the opening song. Patricia Quinn (Magenta, who was also Magenta in the original play) provided the lips.

Here's a recording from the original show of Patricia Quinn playing Usherette (Lips didn't come until the movie was made)

feature=related

Although, we will be using the music from the soundtrack of the movie, and I won't be playing Usherette.

I'm excited! It's a big solo and it's one of my favorite songs from the movie!

apple01

2 December 2011
3.02am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4605
2656sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wow congratulations guys! Break a leg in your perfomances!!

BTW I got a true massive fail.

Guess which photo features the month of December in the 2012 Beatle calendar I got?

Image Enlarger

I mean, I love that album, but if I get a Beatle calendar I want to see them in the photo… a-hard-days-night-paul-10

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

2 December 2011
3.12am
AliJaggerMcCartney
London Palladium
Members

Hahaha Mith! Reminds me of that one scene from UHF

Remember this? I laughed so hard

a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-ringo-13 (John and Ringo are annoyed)

a-hard-days-night-george-8paul-mccartneybrian-epstein (But George, Paul and Brian find it funny) xD

2 December 2011
3.21am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4605
2658sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hahahahahahahahahaha I felt like that when I saw December in my 2012 calendar jajajajajaja

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

2 December 2011
1.33pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9827
2659sp_Permalink sp_Print

mithveaen said:

I got a true massive fail.

Guess which photo features the month of December in the 2012 Beatle calendar I got?

Image Enlarger

I mean, I love that album, but if I get a Beatle calendar I want to see them in the photo…

You should cut out pictures of all of our Avavtars and paste them on the picture of the album cover.

When life hands you lemons…a-hard-days-night-george-10

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

2 December 2011
7.00pm
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8….You paint a little face on it and call it John (Lemon). a-hard-days-night-john-1

Your avatar idea is really good, Zig….but what about GIF avatars???

The Phantom Tollbooth

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 2057
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 229
Currently Browsing this Page:
4 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9827
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8047
AppleScruffJunior: 7585
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6394
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2876
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5542
Newest Members:
Moisturefarmer, flyerk, anime7987, AbridgedPause, Ichigo
Moderators: Joe: 5706, meanmistermustard: 25090, Ahhh Girl: 22462, Beatlebug: 18214, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5706