Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
26 November 2011
11.59pm
seaglass eyes sunny smile
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 570
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2601sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-paul-6Whoever made that is seriously awesome. Apple for them:apple01

"Now and then, though, someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."

"What happens to them?" insisted Milo.

"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "and I’ve heard that they walk among the stars."

The Phantom Tollbooth

27 November 2011
1.04am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4605
2602sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dear Prudence said:

Wel hi guys! i havent been on in like months. I was determined not to leave. You cant get rid of me that easily, kidding of course. How've youall been?

PRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs her* I missed you A LOT!!! a-hard-days-night-ringo-10a-hard-days-night-ringo-10a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

I have something to tell you : I went to Ringo's concert last Nov 1st.. and when he sand “I Wanna Be Your Man ” and he said “Tell me that you love me baby” I screamed “I love you… And Pru loves you too!!”

So there! He knows you love him a-hard-days-night-ringo-9a-hard-days-night-ringo-9a-hard-days-night-ringo-9a-hard-days-night-ringo-9a-hard-days-night-ringo-9

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

27 November 2011
1.05am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
2603sp_Permalink sp_Print

MeanMrsMustard said:

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! I know I haven't been on in a while, but now the show's over and I have free time to post again! And I can use lots of exclamation points! Yay!

EDIT: What? Sun king changed his avatar? I have been gone way too long.

M3 you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs her*

Beware of Darkness… 

27 November 2011
1.13am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
2604sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ok I'm back for a while. Nice rewrite SunKing. I totally forgot about JFK's anniversary.

I've been sleeping at 2am doing homework. We were given a 90 pages document with statistics and information, and I had to take the most important concepts to make conceptual maps. A total nightmare. a-hard-days-night-paul-10

And after listening to Beware Of Darkness , I decided to spend here George's anniversary. I'm going to make a special playlist with his songs and listen to them on Nov. 29th. And yes, I'm going to lit a candle for him at church. a-hard-days-night-george-5

Beware of Darkness… 

27 November 2011
5.35pm
AliJaggerMcCartney
Locked in a Newspaper Taxi with Lucy and Bungalow Bill
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 179
2605sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited! a-hard-days-night-george-9 And nervous at the same time! a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

I auditioned for three roles in musicals around the state and I have a pretty good chance of getting them (the producers seemed to like me a-hard-days-night-ringo-10), they are….

Nora in Tommy

Sophie in Mamma Mia!

and

Magenta in The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Wish me luck! 

heart apple01

Good Dog Nigel. Arf, Arf, he goes, a merry sight. Our little hairy friend. Arf, Arf, upon the lampost bright, arfing around the bend. Nice dog! Goo boy, waggie tail and beg. Clever Nigel, jump for joy
Because we're putting you to sleep at three of the clock, Nigel.
-John Lennon "In His Own Write"

27 November 2011
5.43pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 25090
2606sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good luck Ali. Are you hoping to get all 3 as that would be a lot to rehearse and learn surely?

When you become famous and are at the glamorous showbiz parties please remember all at BBF – and let us is the back door. At least grab a few of those afterparty luxurious bags filled with designer gear.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

27 November 2011
5.44pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
2607sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wow I hope you get a role!! mhh I have never seen Tommy, is that the musical written by The Who? a-hard-days-night-paul-10

Beware of Darkness… 

27 November 2011
5.58pm
AliJaggerMcCartney
London Palladium
Members

mithveaen said:

Wow I hope you get a role!! mhh I have never seen Tommy, is that the musical written by The Who? a-hard-days-night-paul-10

Yes indeed! (DAY-OHH! Haha! I love a good Stevie Riks joke!)

Here's Eric Clapton's part of the movie (Ugh, I hate it when it's an octave higher than it really is):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..tS-QBd-_78

and I’m going for Ann-Margret’s role!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..QE298PYhrg

And meanmistermustard: Of course I'll never forget you guys, we're family right? Stop by any time! And I'll make sure to grab one of those bags for you guys a-hard-days-night-george-10

Good Dog Nigel. Arf, Arf, he goes, a merry sight. Our little hairy friend. Arf, Arf, upon the lampost bright, arfing around the bend. Nice dog! Goo boy, waggie tail and beg. Clever Nigel, jump for joy

27 November 2011
11.12pm
AliJaggerMcCartney
London Palladium
Members

meanmistermustard said:

Are you hoping to get all 3 as that would be a lot to rehearse and learn surely?

They're actually not very far apart from each other, they're within a 50 mile radius of each other and my house. And if I happen to get all 3, and I have to do one show at the same time on the same day as another show, we worked out an agreement that my understudy would do my part while I do the other show.

Good news is, I'm gonna lose 25 pounds from all that dancing! xD a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

28 November 2011
12.25am
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members

AliJaggerMcCartney said:

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited! a-hard-days-night-george-9 And nervous at the same time! a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

I auditioned for three roles in musicals around the state and I have a pretty good chance of getting them (the producers seemed to like me a-hard-days-night-ringo-10), they are….

Nora in Tommy

Sophie in Mamma Mia!

and

Wish me luck! 

heart apple01

you do musicals!?! wow, awesome. That’s amazing. I’m wishing you luck.

brian-epsteinHere’s hoping a Brian-like person sees your talent and casts you!

"Now and then, though, someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."

"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "and I’ve heard that they walk among the stars."

The Phantom Tollbooth

28 November 2011
1.28am
AliJaggerMcCartney
London Palladium
Members
2611sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks everyone for support!!!! We find out the results on Tuesday for Rocky Horror and Thursday for Tommy, don't know when we're gonna find out for Mamma Mia! 

I'm soooooo nervous! a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

28 November 2011
1.45am
AliJaggerMcCartney
London Palladium
Members
2612sp_Permalink sp_Print

HAHAHA! I just had to post this!

28 November 2011
2.18am
Vale
Neverland
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 137
2613sp_Permalink sp_Print

AliJaggerMcCartney said:

Nora in Tommy

Sophie in Mamma Mia!

and

Wish me luck! 

heart apple01

Wish you the very best luck (does that makes sense?a-hard-days-night-ringo-7) Anyways hope you get the role(s) and don't get tired. Enjoy it until the last minute! a-hard-days-night-john-6

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart

Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha.

http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/

"Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."

28 November 2011
5.20pm
mrs.McHennon
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 130
2614sp_Permalink sp_Print

AliJaggerMcCartney said:

Nora in Tommy

Sophie in Mamma Mia!

and

Wish me luck! 

heart apple01

good luck.! a-hard-days-night-george-10 I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (:

28 November 2011
9.41pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6394
2615sp_Permalink sp_Print

Okay, I'm thinking of changing my signature. But, I'll put it too you; should I?

Oh, and don't you just love when you are shuffling 881 songs, it comes up as a song you don't want to listen to, and then after you skip, it comes up with 4 more from the same bloody album?

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

28 November 2011
10.10pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
2616sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ok, ive cut up MMT changing the running order from the lp to the ep and moving SSF and PL onto Pepper. So the next question is should i do the same with the Anthology compilations? It would make more sense having the outtakes with the respective albums but i dont know where to put the interviews. Also does anyone know if the studio outtakes were remixed before issue. I know a handful are simply the mixes from the aborted Sessions album from 1985 but what about the others?

Anyone care to lend some advice.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

28 November 2011
10.14pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6394
2617sp_Permalink sp_Print

With two and 3 (and disc two of 1) put them with the album. And then rename {Anthology 1 } Anthology 1 (and others).

As for the mixes, the booklets will lead you to the answers.

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

28 November 2011
10.22pm
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members
2618sp_Permalink sp_Print

mr. Sun king coming together said:

Okay, I’m thinking of changing my signature. But, I’ll put it too you; should I?

NOOOOOO!!!!! I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE!!!!!! DON”T CHANGE IT!!!!!paul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

but seriously, keep it. It's very you for some reason.

The Phantom Tollbooth

28 November 2011
10.38pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
2619sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks Sun King , tho my idea is to get rid of the Anthology altogether. I actually have the pre-63 anthology tracks on other releases so would probably be binned if not different mixes or unique in some way.

I think you should keep your signature as it sums up a lot of the posts here.

28 November 2011
11.09pm
MotherNaturesDaughter
On the Hill with the Fool
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 537
2620sp_Permalink sp_Print

Nora in Tommy

Sophie in Mamma Mia!

and

Wish me luck! 

heart apple01

Good luck Ali! I know how nerve racking waiting for audition results is. At my school we have to wait about two to three weeks before we get our results for musical. Now we just have a week left to get audition songs together before we audition and try to get on that yellow brick road. (We get to do The Wizard of Oz this year, everyone is super excited. Lots of cool idea's are being thrown around, and a few cast members get to fly!)

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."- Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor of Doctor Who (Episode 1 Season 5: The Eleventh Hour)

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 2057
Currently Online: sir walter raleigh
Guest(s) 141
Currently Browsing this Page:
6 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9827
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8047
AppleScruffJunior: 7585
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6394
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2877
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5542
Newest Members:
flyerk, anime7987, AbridgedPause, Ichigo, Sparky 59
Moderators: Joe: 5705, meanmistermustard: 25090, Ahhh Girl: 22461, Beatlebug: 18214, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5705