Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
29 August 2011
4.49am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4605
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2201sp_Permalink sp_Print

Joe said:

Think I'll just leave these here…

Ted has four official Beatles onesies, but they were always too big before. This is the first one he's worn. Doesn't he look grand?

Awwwwwww he looks amazing! And soo big!! I love that little turnip on his hair a-hard-days-night-george-8a-hard-days-night-george-8a-hard-days-night-paul-8a-hard-days-night-paul-8a-hard-days-night-ringo-9a-hard-days-night-ringo-9a-hard-days-night-john-2a-hard-days-night-john-2

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

29 August 2011
12.10pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9827
2202sp_Permalink sp_Print

Joe – Ted looks fantastic. He looks so much like both of you, it's hard to figure which of you he favors more.

I take it the wedding went well – looking forward to seeing the pics.

apple01

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

29 August 2011
2.25pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6394

The day I see a scene of a British TV show that doesn't have the characters drinking I'll die of shock. BBC, has it ever occurred to you that you're setting a bad example for your people?

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

29 August 2011
3.51pm
JET!
Rockin' in two by two
Ed Sullivan Show
Members
Forum Posts: 497

Aww. those photos of Ted are adorable. What a well-dressed baby.

Mith I enjoyed the videos. I am now definitely in a Simon and Garfunkel mood. *puts on El Condor Pasa* Actually, I've decided I look up to Paul Simon a lot. I just recently watched a DVD called “Graceland” which basically has Paul, his fellow musicians, and producers describing how the album and each song was crafted, and its impact. Really insightful. It was like a trip into Paul Simon's mind…

also, this was hilarious:

ob=av3n

The sunshine bores the daylights outta me

29 August 2011
6.12pm
kelicopter
Sitting in an English Garden
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1253
The Walrus said:

Three A*s, seven As and two Bs, as well as a B in Critical Thinking AS that I took a year early.

I know I'm a bit late but well done! Those are impressive, they put mine to shame.
And I've just realised that I forgot to let you all know my AS Level results. I got an A in English Literature, a B in Psychology, and a D in Maths. (My three module grades were B C and U, the latter was expected and hopefully by retaking in January it should bring me up to an overall B/C.) I also got an E in Chemistry a-hard-days-night-ringo-6 but I'm dropping that anyway so I'm not really fussed. Idk, I'm sort of happy with them.

JET! said:

late on this but… JEALOUS! How was it? I'd kill to see The Strokes in concert! well maybe not a person…. but like I'd set a mouse trap. or squash a bug or something. a lot of bugs.

They were awesome, thanks! It was a really great gig, although the cracks in the band are already starting to show, which is a bit upsetting; the set was sort of like The Julian Casablancas Show. Tbh after watching them, a fifth album would surprise me. a-hard-days-night-paul-7

Paulrus said:

Shotgun being best man at the wedding! a-hard-days-night-george-4

Have fun!

No wedding yet to speak of, unfortunately! But I actually saw him in the flesh, so I'm still pretty made up aha. And thanks, I did have a really good weekend!

I think it's great you're going through a phase,

and I'm awfully glad it'll all be over in a couple

of days

funniestpost-3.png 2020

29 August 2011
6.51pm
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
2206sp_Permalink sp_Print

Well, they have said they are in the studio (or have started in the studio), so make of that what you will.

29 August 2011
7.20pm
kelicopter
Candlestick Park
Members
2207sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh wow, I hadn't actually heard about that yet, thanks.
I just really sensed tension between Julian and the rest of the band. He messed up a couple of songs, one of which they had to restart because of his mistake. They were on twenty minutes late, and then he played three extra songs at the end when they'd been given a five minute warning. Albert and Nick made it obvious that they weren't happy about it, prompting Julian to say down the mic “I can hear the two of you talking, you know.” Idk, hopefully it's all in my head. It's not as if they've ever had perfect relationships in that band. Here's hoping they make a blinder of a fifth album.

of days

funniestpost-3.png 2020

29 August 2011
7.55pm
The Walrus
Working for the national health
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1026
2208sp_Permalink sp_Print

kelicopter said:

The Walrus said:

Three A*s, seven As and two Bs, as well as a B in Critical Thinking AS that I took a year early.

I know I'm a bit late but well done! Those are impressive, they put mine to shame.
And I've just realised that I forgot to let you all know my AS Level results. I got an A in English Literature, a B in Psychology, and a D in Maths. (My three module grades were B C and U, the latter was expected and hopefully by retaking in January it should bring me up to an overall B/C.) I also got an E in Chemistry a-hard-days-night-ringo-6 but I'm dropping that anyway so I'm not really fussed. Idk, I'm sort of happy with them.

Thanks, and well done with the grades you got! What are you hoping to study at university? Any idea where?

Glad you enjoyed befouling my towna-hard-days-night-george-9

mr. Sun king coming together said:

The day I see a scene of a British TV show that doesn't have the characters drinking I'll die of shock. BBC, has it ever occurred to you that you're setting a bad example for your people?

Make sure you never watch Doctor Who, or the Teletubbies.

I told her I didn’t 

29 August 2011
9.18pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
2209sp_Permalink sp_Print

I went to the tribute concert and it was nice. The only problem is that I was paranoic all the time waiting for problems to happen a-hard-days-night-ringo-14

Beware of Darkness… 

29 August 2011
10.07pm
kelicopter
Candlestick Park
Members
2210sp_Permalink sp_Print
The Walrus said:

kelicopter said:

The Walrus said:

Thanks, and well done with the grades you got! What are you hoping to study at university? Any idea where?
Glad you enjoyed befouling my towna-hard-days-night-george-9
I'm planning on English Lit, it's what I enjoy the most so my grade was pretty reassuring! As for unis, I have a top 8 atm, I've got open days lined up so hopefully I'll be able to rattle it down to five pretty soon.
Aha, I do apologise! a-hard-days-night-paul-7

of days

funniestpost-3.png 2020

30 August 2011
4.48pm
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
2211sp_Permalink sp_Print

Zig, I have a theory about the MLB playoff system. 4 in each league is not enough! Pure and simply, you have 3 great teams in one division, meaning that only two of those teams make it. It makes no sense not to make it 6 in each league (or more! Actually, 6 wouldn't work without byes. Maybe 8.)

30 August 2011
5.09pm
The Walrus
Working for the national health
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1026
2212sp_Permalink sp_Print

Couldn't you just seed the draw?

I told her I didn’t 

5 September 2011
4.46am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
2213sp_Permalink sp_Print

Guys wish me luck. Tomorrow morning I'll know if I get my tickets to see Ringo. a-hard-days-night-ringo-13a-hard-days-night-ringo-13a-hard-days-night-ringo-13

Beware of Darkness… 

5 September 2011
7.54am
oneafter909
The station
Ed Sullivan Show
Members
Forum Posts: 401
2214sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good luck, Mith.

I must say, I'm terribly jealous. But I hope you get it! a-hard-days-night-ringo-14

Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

5 September 2011
9.25am
CranberrySauce
Sitting on a Corn Flake
Paris Olympia
Members
Forum Posts: 397
2215sp_Permalink sp_Print

Good luck, hope you get it!

And if you do, be sure to tell us everything about how a-hard-days-night-ringo-10 was!!!

Because the wind is high, it blows my mind.
5 September 2011
10.05pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
2216sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ok guys.

As we say in my country, die with envy. I got my Ringo tickets and my sister just finished this.. a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-11

Image Enlarger

Beware of Darkness… 

6 September 2011
12.41am
oneafter909
The station
Ed Sullivan Show
Members
Forum Posts: 401
2217sp_Permalink sp_Print

blue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanie

a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-john-7

Mith, you're trying to kill me.

Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

6 September 2011
3.12am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
2218sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sorry!!! apple01apple01apple01

Beware of Darkness… 

6 September 2011
6.39am
CranberrySauce
Sitting on a Corn Flake
Paris Olympia
Members
Forum Posts: 397

mithveaen said:

Image Enlarger

And I thought my John Lennon /Buddy Holly glasses were cool. 

You’ve done the impossible and made me want to learn how to knit! 

Ooh… you should wear that to the Ringo concert!

Because the wind is high, it blows my mind.
7 September 2011
2.26am
Jello
CT
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 118
2220sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mith that sweater is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time!  I crochet, but don't knit.  Perhaps I could learna-hard-days-night-ringo-9.  Anyways, I really wish i could have posted more in the last month(s).  (A school PowerPoint project brought me here.  The best music teacher starts the third day of school learning about the Beatles…  Not Elvis or Micheal, the Beatles.  And he has a poster of George on his bulletin board…)  

I missed reading the conversations, the funny posts, the pictures, and the personalities.  I can't wait to read every single post i missed…  but that will start Friday because i can stay up later.  So Jello's back in town, she needs to be filled in with important things that have happened, and she got a blanket today that looks like this:

Image Enlarger

a-hard-days-night-john-6

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"

–John Lennon

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 2057
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 227
Currently Browsing this Page:
3 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9827
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8047
AppleScruffJunior: 7585
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6394
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2877
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5542
Newest Members:
Cergyon, Moisturefarmer, flyerk, anime7987, AbridgedPause
Moderators: Joe: 5706, meanmistermustard: 25093, Ahhh Girl: 22467, Beatlebug: 18214, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5706